What is Q.Shelf?
Q.Shelf harnesses data science to power better range and space decisions for retailers and suppliers.
Q.Shelf comprises of two key modules: Customer Decision Tree and Diagnose Range.
Customer Decision Tree (CDT) combines cutting edge data science to create a visual hierarchy of product attributes that drive customers’ purchasing behaviour
Benefits of CDT
- Better understand how your customers make decisions
- Identify sets of products that meet similar customer needs
- Develop your ranging strategy
- Develop a common way of segmenting the category
Diagnose Range enables assessment of range performance to discover growth opportunities and focus on strategic priorities
Benefits of Diagnose Range
- Access to 10 million customers – unlock insights from Australia’s largest retailer
- Understand and compare product performance based on customer needs
- Review range efficiency across different customer needs
- Identify top and bottom performing products
- Drive brand and category growth by viewing own product performance in the context of category growth drivers