COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Quantium’s response
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is an unprecedented event and, like all global businesses, has changed the way we work with our clients. Quantium will keep you updated via this page as our response develops.
If you have questions or comments about our approach, please speak with your regular Quantium contact or you can e-mail here.
Quantium’s response is driven by three objectives:
- To support governments and relevant authorities in their strategies to contain the spread of COVID-19
- To look after the health and safety of our people, clients, contractors and partners
- To ensure we keep delivering our products and services to the high standards our clients expect, while also supporting you to navigate the business challenges presented by COVID-19
Informed by the latest World Health Organisation and government advice, our dedicated COVID-19 response team has implemented several preventative measures and continues to update and advise our people, clients, contractors and partners as the situation evolves
Changing ways of working
- Our people around the globe are now working remotely, fully equipped with the necessary technology to ensure they continue to deliver exceptional service to our clients
- A small number of essential employees, who are maintaining our critical business operations as part of our Business Continuity Plan, are visiting our offices only where necessary
- Internal and client meetings are being conducted over the phone or via video-conferencing facilities
- Teams based at client sites have been instructed to work remotely
- In line with local government measures, our offices remain closed to all external visitors and clients until further notice
- All international business and domestic travel has been suspended
- As a business with high levels of technology adoption, our move to remote working has been effective, with little disruption to client service
- Our resources, infrastructure and support remain in place to deliver full-service continuity. Our products are functioning normally and our systems remain robust. We are confident this will not change
- We remain flexible, agile, and ready to address any potential issues that may arise in future
Minimising disruption to our clients is a top priority for us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding how we are working with you during this time, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
Last updated Thursday, 28 July 2020.
Managing Partner, Res Publica
T: + 61 400 304 147