Since 2022 Quantium has combined the best of human and artificial intelligence to power possibilities for individuals, organisations and society. Whether it be building forecasting engines that are driving down food wastage or creating mapping tools to support targeted measures in combatting human trafficking, Quantium believes in better goods, services, experiences, and championing the benefits of data for a brighter future.
Our partnership with Woolworths means that we have unparalleled access to customer behaviour data of over 10 million customers that we leverage to provide insights for Woolworths and FMCG supplier clients.
This role sits within our driven, passionate, and friendly FMCG team – we thrive within Quantium’s unique, fast-paced environment and we also know how to enjoy and celebrate our successes. Whilst our teams continue to work flexibly, this role is typically based in Quantium’s Melbourne office with some travel required to client sites (normally 1 to 3 days per week depending on client’s needs).
As a Senior Insights Consultant, you will be managing client relationships and providing answers to key business questions around promotional activities, category, range, marketing, market trends, and overall strategy. You will also have a flair for relationship management, an analytical mind, a thirst for understanding customers and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Client management: manage your own portfolio of approximately ~3-4 clients; build and maintain positive working relationships with senior client stakeholders. Clients may be small, medium or large; the expectation to own small and medium-sized and play a lead role with large clients
- Project delivery: able to juggle multiple complex project requirements, including both completing the analytical work yourself and co-ordinating cross-functionally to bring ‘the best of Quantium’ to our clients
- Business development: actively building industry relationships, understanding client needs in detail and being willing to go the extra mile to create value for our client businesses
- Culture: contribute to a high-performing, dynamic and engaged culture with your creative ideas, attitude and desire to make an impact
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience within a related role leveraging data to generate insights that solve business problems
- Ideally, you will have experience within an FMCG / supermarket business in buying, sales, marketing, media, or an account management-related role
- We will also consider candidates with similar experience in a consulting environment, delivering analytical solutions within an FMCG context
- Knowledge and experience interpreting large quantitative data sets (e.g. customer and shopper data) and deriving relevant insights to solve commercial problems
- A strong business development and commercial mindset
- Excellent client leadership capability and confident presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and regularly changing environment, juggling multiple stakeholders and projects
- Loves collaborating within a supportive and high performing environment
- An active learner with an inquisitive mind and talent for problem solving
More about Quantium
We are passionate about creating opportunities for ourselves and each other. You will have access to relevant, meaningful and actionable learning. No time wasters, no cheese, just the good stuff. We are growing our technical, professional and leadership capabilities through our robust internal learning curriculum, team knowledge-sharing sessions and our mentoring program.
Join our team of intelligent and fun people in an environment where colleagues quickly become friends. You might find our team working hard trying to solve tough, commercial problems for our clients or winding down with a drink in hand on a Friday afternoon. We also believe there is more to a successful career than just hard work and recognise the need to balance personal and family commitments with work. You’ll also enjoy plenty of social events, including company overnight trips, and our offices are stocked with snacks and drinks all year round.
Quantium are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are a multicultural team of various beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities. We celebrate our diversity of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status and disability status.
Please note, this role is not suitable for Graduates. If you are a graduate and you’d like information about our Graduate Academy, please visit https://au.gradconnection.com/employers/quantium/about-us/
Current job openings
No jobs are currently open.